FlexOne 500 Samsung LED Strip neutral white 4000K 19000lm 12V 100 LEDs/m 5m reel (3800lm/m 42W/m)
- Flexible LED Strip recommended for task & commercial lighting (3800 lm/m)
- Unparalleld range of possible applications due to 1 cm cutting unit
- Very long lifetime (60.000h @ L80B50)
The FlexOne 500 lights with a clean, focused pure white light with 4000K, that can go well in studies, garages and kitchens. Compared to the warm light that evokes relaxation, pure white makes you focused and alert. For business applications this is great for office spaces, grocery stores, hospitals, classrooms and jewelry boutiques, especially those selling diamonds or silver.
With the FlexOne 500 you will have a ultra-high brightness of 3800 lumens per meter that can be used for general lighting of high ceiling spaces, task lighting or luminaire construction. At such luminious flux level this module has applications mainly in the business sector. Most office or commercial spaces can be optimally lit with the strip from inside linear lighting fixture or recessed or aluminum profiles with a glass cover. The Plug & Play module can be placed inside a compact lighting fixture for work illumination of light demanding tasks. Showcase lighting with the module will make the lit objects or merchandise really stand out, even in brightly lit spaces. Applications that go well with ultra-high flux levels are also those related to indoor plan growth, horticulture or aquarium lighting.
The FlexOne Professional Flexible LED strip have a unique design that allows the LED tape to be divided into segments of one LED with length of only 1cm, thus opening up a lot of new possible uses that would not work with other LED strips.
To further enhance its versatility, Samsung LM283 LEDs are used, with very high light output, of up to 38 lumens per LED. Thus, one meter of FlexOne500 LED tape has a light output of 3500lm / m, being the brightest flexible strips in our offer.
The FlexOne500 LED Strip is equipped with a total of 500 dimmable Samsung LEDs and is available in a length of 5 m on reel. The flexibility of the 19.5 mm wide strip lies in the fact that it can be cut off with scissors after every LED (every 10 mm). The double-sided adhesive tape on the back makes installation uncomplicated and convenient.
Due to the advanced circuit design the current is kept constant for all LEDs over the entire FlexOne strip length. With one connection at the start, the last LED is still as bright as the first LED on the strip! Additionally, the circuit design makes high LED destiny and therefore high flux possible, the FlexOne having an phenomenal light output of 19,000 lumens for 5 meters.
This is a very important difference compared with other flexible LED strips without current regulation, where the LED current decreases with increasing strip length because of voltage loss in the long circuit. For other flexible LED strips of similar brightness this is compensated by adding additional feed-in points at every 1 or 2 meters adding to installation complexity and cost.
Absolutely reliable in terms of brightness and versatile design possibilities, it is also equipped with a double-sided adhesive tape on the back, which sticks strongly on many surfaces. This allows easy and convenient installation and makes the FlexOne Professional an unrivaled all-rounder when it comes to individual lighting solutions.
- Linear control for constant brightness over the entire length
- Pure White 4000K
- 100 bright Samsung LEDs, 38 lm each
- Luminous flux up to 3800 lm/m
- Any length possible (10 mm pitch)
- 12 V operating voltage
- Simple installation
- Thermally conductive, double-sided adhesive tape
- No cooling required
- Uniform white light due to ANSI binning
- 5 years warranty
- Made in Germany
- General lighting
- Commercial lighting
- Advertising signs
- Cove lighting
- Kitchen Lighting
|Weight brut (g)||0.150000|
|Color Rendering Index||80|
|Luminous Flux per meter||3800|
|Bright like (W)||380|
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||19000|
|Efficacy (lm per W)||91|
|Lifetime for residential, 3h daily (yrs)||55|
|Product lifetime (h)||60000|
|Lifetime for commercial, 12h daily (yrs)||14|
|Manufacturer Product Code||4260127451420|
|Product Family||Samsung FlexOne LED Strip|
|Strip LEDs per meter||100|
|LEDs number per sales unit||500|
|Dimensions: Length (cm)||500|
|Dimensions: Width (mm)||19.5|
|Dimensions: Height (mm)||1.4|
|Forward Voltage Typ (V)||12|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||YES|
- Cove lighting with LED strips: what you need to know
- How to build the best lines of light or linear light fixtures with LED strips
- LED Strips SERIES and PARALLEL circuit connection guide
- Home lighting guide with LED strips and luminaires
- Recommended light levels for office lighting with LED systems
- What LED Color Temperature to choose for a project, from 2700K to 6500K
- Recommended CRI color index for different lighting projects
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): Explained
- LED Lifetime & Lumen Maintenance Explained
- LED heat management explained
- The new TM-30 Color Fidelity Index: Explained
- Operating temperature effects on LED life & brightness
- What is Luminous Flux?
- What is LED luminous efficacy (lumens per watt)?
- Macadam Ellipses color sorting (3 step, 5 step): Explained