LumiFlex 70 Nichia LED Strip neutral white 4000K 24V 2656lm 140 LEDs/m price for 50cm (2656lm/m 19.2W/m)
- Flexible LED Strip recommended for work, task & commercial lighting (2656 lm/m)
- Good color rendering (CRI80) for residential or commercial use
- Very long lifetime (60.000h @ L70B50)
The LumiFlex 70 lights with a clean, focused pure white light with 4000K, that can go well in studies, garages and kitchens. Compared to the warm light that evokes relaxation, pure white makes you focused and alert. For business applications this is great for office spaces, grocery stores, hospitals, classrooms and jewelry boutiques, especially those selling diamonds or silver.
With the LumiFlex 70 you will have an intense brightness of 2656 lumens per meter that can be used for general lighting, task lighting or luminaire construction. You can use the strip to create lines of light via cove lights that are bright enough for general room illumination in your home. We recommend one meter of cove light for each 2 square meters of room space, with maximum height 3 meters. For a living room 20 square meters you would need 10 meters of Lumistrips. Table top lighting in your kitchen is also a very good application for this strip
For business applications the strip can be used for general or task lighting in office spaces with height up to 4 meters, with the strip illuminating directly downwards from inside a fixture or recessed luminum profile with glass cover. A combination with other light sources, such as spotlights, might be needed. Other applications include showcase lighting or task lighting from a distance of maximum 60 cm.
The Nichia Performer Flexible LED strip uses Mid-Power LEDs from Japan with the highest performance on the market as of today, the Nichia 757G series and will deliver the optimum illumination levels in a wide range of activities, including general lighting and task lighting. The long lifetime makes it equaliy suitable for commercial, office or residential use.
The Nichia Performer Flexible LED Strip 140 strip has very high luminous flux and very long lifetime. With up to 2656 lumens per meter for only 19.2W and at least 60.000 hours lifetime, it is at least 8X more bright, 2X more energy efficient and lasts 10X longer than an average flexible LED Strip.
Designed and quality tested in Germany, the Nichia Performer Flexible LED strip comes with 5 years warranty and is professional product for long term use in linear lighting applications via lighting fixtures, cove lighting, curved applications, edge lighting or furniture lighting
The LED Strip is favorite with our customers and is recommended by its:
1. Very high luminous flux to provide the required illumination levels for a wide range of activities in commercial, office or residential spaces.
Up to 1500 lux can be obtained via indirect lighting, covering tasks such as office work, reading, writing or drawing. For shelf, under-cabinet lighting up to 2000 lux are possible.
2. Very High energy efficiency.
With 120° illumination angle, the LEDs will deliver all the light to the reflective surface, a wall or ceiling, that directs it in the interior space. Adding the actual luminous efficiency of at least 138 lumens per watt, a cove lighting with our Nichia LED strip will require up to 70% less energy than fluorescent installations.
3. High light quality for similarity with daylight.
The Nichia 757 LEDs are available in numerous color temperature choices with 80+ or 90+ color rendering, ensuring that the lighting will have a similar look and functionality as daylight.
2700K, 4000K with CRI 80+ are available from stock. The other color temperatures and CRI90+ are project based options, contact us for details.
LEDs are color sorted up to a 3 step MacAdam Ellipse which guarantees color uniformity at installation and problems free extending the lighting system or servicing parts of it.
4. Excellent lifetime, with minimum color shift or initial color differences
The Nichia LEDs have at least 42.800 hours L70 lifetime in hot working conditions. However, most users will see a lifetime of at least 100.000 hours.
- 140 Nichia 757G LEDs per meter
- Ultra bright with 2656 lumens per meter
- Pure white 4000K
- Very high luminos efficacy
- 5 Years Warranty
- Great homogeneity
- Operating temperature up to 85°C (Tc)
- Thick copper PCB
- Special thermal conductive adhesive tape on the back side that guarantees perfect heat transfer to the mounting surface.
- Delivery in reel form
- Can be cut at every 5 cm
- Self-adhesive back side
- Only 8 mm wide
- Delivery in reel form (max. 5m)
- Measures (LxBxH): 500x8x1mm
|Weight brut (g)||0.008700|
|Color Rendering Index||80|
|Luminous Flux per meter||2656|
|Bright like (W)||266|
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||1328|
|Efficacy (lm per W)||139|
|Lifetime for residential, 3h daily (yrs)||92|
|Product lifetime (h)||100000|
|Lifetime for commercial, 12h daily (yrs)||23|
|Forward Current Max||400|
|Manufacturer Product Code||56048|
|Product Family||LumiFlex Nichia LED Strip|
|Strip LEDs per meter||140|
|LEDs number per sales unit||70|
|Dimensions: Length (cm)||50|
|Dimensions: Width (mm)||8|
|Dimensions: Height (mm)||1.1|
|Can be cut at (mm)||140|
|Forward Voltage Typ (V)||24|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||NO|
- Cove lighting with LED strips: what you need to know
- How to build the best lines of light or linear light fixtures with LED strips
- LED Strips SERIES and PARALLEL circuit connection guide
- Home lighting guide with LED strips and luminaires
- Mid Power LEDs performance comparison test: Nichia 757 LEDs in first place
- Recommended light levels for office lighting with LED systems
- What LED Color Temperature to choose for a project, from 2700K to 6500K
- Recommended CRI color index for different lighting projects
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): Explained
- LED Lifetime & Lumen Maintenance Explained
- LED heat management explained
- The new TM-30 Color Fidelity Index: Explained
- Operating temperature effects on LED life & brightness
- What is Luminous Flux?
- What is LED luminous efficacy (lumens per watt)?
- Macadam Ellipses color sorting (3 step, 5 step): Explained