ConextPlay power supply module warm white 1 LED 2.5x2.5cm 5V 10lm 0.1W
ConextPlay - free play with different components
With the patented Conext connection system, we present a world first! The connection system allows LED modules to be plugged together like pieces of a puzzle, allowing a wide variety of shapes to be created. The system is self-explanatory and playfully simple, anyone who has already puzzled can also connect the ConextPlay modules. So nothing more stands in the way of your creativity. Furthermore, the uniqueness of the Conext series lies in the fact that no tools are required to electrically connect the modules. No soldering, no cables and no plugs!
The ConextPlay modules are operated with 5V USB constant voltage. The power supply is provided by a supply module with a USB-C connection. The ConextPlay LED modules are each equipped with a Nichia 757 series LED and are available in four different colours: red, green, blue and warm white (2700 K). Up to 150 modules can be operated with one supply module.
All ConextPlay modules are compatible, making it possible to create a wide variety of shapes. It is also possible to combine different colours. The power supply module has a button with 3 different light modes (on, off, dimming, fade).
Three designs offer plenty of creative scope:
- The connection module is equipped with an LED in the middle, can be easily connected via USB and has a "nose" on one side for connection to another module.
- ConextPlay female modules have four indentations and can be connected to male modules on all sides. In the middle they are equipped with an LED.
- ConextPlay male modules have two indentations and two "noses" for connection to other ConextPlay modules.
- ConextPlay connection module can be easily connected via USB and has a "nose" on one side for connection to another module
- Button to select 3 different light modes (on, off, dimming, fade).
- Module with patented Conext connection system and one warm white 2700K Nichia 757G LED
- Up to 1660 modules per square meter with 15000lm
- All ConextPlay modules are compatible
- Simple connection of modules
- Power supply via supply module with USB C plug
- Control via pushbutton on the supply module
- 3 modes, (on/off, dimming, fade)
- 5V constant voltage
- Connect up to 150 modules
- 5 years warranty
- Made in Germany
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||10|
|Efficacy (lm per W)||100|
|Lifetime for residential, 3h daily (yrs)||92|
|Product lifetime (h)||100000|
|Lifetime for commercial, 12h daily (yrs)||23|
|Manufacturer Product Code||31873|
|Product Family||ConextPlay Nichia LED Module|
|LEDs number per sales unit||4|
|Forward Voltage Typ (V)||5|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||YES|
- LED Strips SERIES and PARALLEL circuit connection guide
- Home lighting guide with LED strips and luminaires
- Recommended light levels for office lighting with LED systems
- What LED Color Temperature to choose for a project, from 2700K to 6500K
- Recommended CRI color index for different lighting projects
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): Explained
- LED Lifetime & Lumen Maintenance Explained
- LED heat management explained
- The new TM-30 Color Fidelity Index: Explained
- Operating temperature effects on LED life & brightness
- What is Luminous Flux?
- What is LED luminous efficacy (lumens per watt)?
- Macadam Ellipses color sorting (3 step, 5 step): Explained