Cree XHP70 LED coldwhite 6200K 1710lm with PCB (Star)
The Cree XHP70 LED lights with an alert, daylight white light with 6200K, that we recommended for workplaces with some specific tasks where a boost in concentration, performance is desired. Such places could be laboratories, factories and hospitals. Another important application is agriculture particularly indoor farming.
With the luminous flux of up to 1710 lm one LED module is great for task lighting, spot lighting or portable lighting. Multiple LED modules can be used for linear lighting fixtures such as high bay lights, flood lights, street lights.
With our PCB LED modules you can easily harness the power of the high performance Cree LED for your application, without the need for reflow soldering or a sophisticated soldering station. The PCB is made in Germany and has the highest quality, ensuring the best heat transfer and the longest LED lifetime. Solder pads are easy to connect with the basic soldering iron. The PCB LED is great for small projects, rapid prototyping or custom builds.
Thanks to the new SC5 Technology Platform, the Cree XLamps set new standards for lumen density, reliability and the radical reduction of system costs by up to 40 per cent. At maximum current, the XHP70 supplies twice the luminous efficacy; the XLamp MK-R, with a similar efficacy and without increasing the surface area of the housing. Furthermore, the XHP70 achieves a longer service life at higher operating temperatures. At system level, significantly lower thermal, mechanical and optical costs result in the overall range.Features
- Maximum load up to 4800mA (6V) / 2400mA (12V)
- SC5 platform
- Binned at 85°
- Low thermal resistance: 0.9°C/W
- Wide beam angle 120°
|Weight brut (g)||0.005200|
|LED SIZE (mm)||7x7|
|LED Family||Cree XPH|
|LED Application||Spotlight, Downlight, High Bay, Par Lamp, Street Light, Flood Light|
|LED Installation Package||Star PCB|
|Color Rendering Index||80|
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||1710|
|Forward Current Typ.||1050ma|
|Forward Voltage Typ (V)||6|
|Efficacy (lm per W)||136|
|Manufacturer Product Code||68478|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||YES|
- Home lighting guide with LED strips and luminaires
- What LED Color Temperature to choose for a project, from 2700K to 6500K
- Recommended CRI color index for different lighting projects
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): Explained
- LED Lifetime & Lumen Maintenance Explained
- LED heat management explained
- The new TM-30 Color Fidelity Index: Explained
- Operating temperature effects on LED life & brightness
- What is Luminous Flux?
- What is LED luminous efficacy (lumens per watt)?
- Macadam Ellipses color sorting (3 step, 5 step): Explained
- Nichia LEDs color temperature sorting intervals