PowerController V2 Light Control Unit Tunable White and RGBW via Casambi App for IOS and Android, 300W 10-30VDC
- Smart control via Casambi App and Bluetooth (iOs and Android)
- For controlling up to 300W of LED modules or strips at 12-30 VDC
- Compact dimensions
Compact control unit for numerous lighting applications
This new version of the PowerController V2 is a powerful app enabled control unit for Tunable-White, Dim2Warm or colour changes. It offers a wide range of possibilities with a minimum size of only 100 x 29 x 13 mm.
The connected modules, strips or luminaires can be conveniently controlled via the Casambi app for smartphone or tablet. This is made possible by the built-in Casambi module, which transmits the signals from the app directly to the connected light source via Bluetooth. The Casambi app is available free of charge for both iOS- and Android-based devices.
Four output channels provide a great deal of flexibility when implementing a wide variety of lighting scenarios.
This means that the PowerController V2 Casambi can be used as a single-channel control unit, dual-channel control unit, three-channel control unit or four-channel control unit.
In practical terms this means you can control up to 300W of 10-30VDC LED modules in:
- single color, one chain
- single color, in 2-4 groups
- tunable-white single chain or in 2 groups
- RGBW in single chain
Easy installation due to minimum size and connection system
The slim format allows installation in almost any type of luminaire, also due to the practical terminals. A total of up to 10 A can be switched via the outputs. The PowerController V2 allows the control of constant voltage LED modules.
The controller has clear, easy to use input and output ports while the connection to the LED module can be easily made in conjunction with the five wire tool free connector from Wago (article number 33736).
Control of multiple constant current LED modules is also possible
The Powercontroller V2 unit is compatible with the new extension constant current LED driver, article number 34722. With this driver you can control up to 4 groups of lightsources at a constant current of 1-1500mA and 4-42 V, such our LinearZ LED modules.
- Integrated Casambi module allows smart control of connected light sources using the Casambi app (free in Appstore and Google Playstore)
- Up to four analog signal sources can be freely configured: button, switch, 0-10 V, 1-10 V, NTC, potentiometer, LDR
- Two analog signal sources can also be used with active sensors, e.g.: motion sensor, brightness sensor, capacitive button or infrared sensor
- Four output channels (e.g. 2x Tunable-White / 1x RGBW / 4 single colours)
- Up to 10 A can be switched via the output channels (1x 10 A / 2x 5 A)
- For controlling constant voltage LED modules (output voltage from 12 - 30 V)
- Input voltage depending on LED module (12 - 30 V)
- Output power: 120 W at 12 V DC; 240 W at 24 V DC; 300 W at 30 V DC
- The compact design with 13 mm height and 29 mm width allows installation in almost any luminaire. The practical clamps allow easy and quick installation.
- Ideally suited for controlling the following LUMITRONIX ® Tunable-White, Dim2Warm and RGBW products: LumiFlex, SlimFlex, BackMatrix and SmartArray 24 V
- Ideal for controlling all types of luminaires with “Tunable White“ LED modules, e.g. ceiling luminaires, industrial luminaires, floor luminaires, wall luminaires, pendant luminaires
- Made in Germany
|Manufacturer Product Code||32157|
|Dimensions: Length (cm)||10|
|Dimensions: Width (mm)||29|
|Dimensions: Height (mm)||13|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||YES|