Maxline 14 Nichia LED Strip neutral white 4000K 870lm 24V 14 LEDs 28cm module (3108lm/m 30W/m)
- LED Module designed for general or task lighting luminaires (3108 lm/m)
- Easy to install due to simple plug & play connection system
- High performance at affordable price
The Maxline 14 lights with a clean, focused pure white light with 4000K, that can go well in studies, garages and kitchens. Compared to the warm light that evokes relaxation, pure white makes you focused and alert. For business applications this is great for office spaces, grocery stores, hospitals, classrooms and jewelry boutiques, especially those selling diamonds or silver.
With the Maxline 14 you will have a ultra-high brightness of 3045 lumens per meter that can be used for general lighting of high ceiling spaces, task lighting or luminaire construction. At such luminious flux level this module has applications mainly in the business sector. Most office or commercial spaces can be optimally lit with the strip from inside linear lighting fixture or recessed or aluminum profiles with a glass cover. The Plug & Play module can be placed inside a compact lighting fixture for work illumination of light demanding tasks. Showcase lighting with the module will make the lit objects or merchandise really stand out, even in brightly lit spaces. Applications that go well with ultra-high flux levels are also those related to indoor plan growth, horticulture or aquarium lighting.
Maxline LED Nichia LED strips have a aluminum PCB that maximizes the potential of the highest performing Mid-Power LEDs on the market: Nichia 757G series. Thus, luminous flux on a linear meter is unparalleled, up to 3000 lm while keeping lifetime and light efficacy and very high levels.
Therefore, one meter of the Maxline14 LED strip has the high light output of more than 3100 lm (300 Watt bulb equivalent) at a consumption of only 30 watts and using only 50 Nichia 757G LEDs. This performance, combined with a lifetime of more than 100,000 hours, makes Maxline the best choice for building compact and bright luminaires for use in shops, warehouses, factories or offices.
Our Nichia Maxline LED modules are the key to build linear lamps or fixtures with superior performance. Integrated into a T8 LED tube our built into a linear luminaire, the Nichia Maxline modules can easily surpass the performance targets for effective and economical sound replacement of fluorescent LED tubes. This outstanding results arise from the use of Nichia 757 Mid-Power LEDs with the highest performance on the market.
The Nichia Maxline modules are available with 3 LED densities: 14, 35 and 70 LEDs, on a aluminum PCB, in a standard size of 280 x 13 x 4.5 mm. The size standard module size is intended for rapid integration into linear LED fixtures or T8 tubes and on request longer versions can be made available, with various PCB connectors.
We offer the strips in a constant voltage and constant current version, each with 14, 35 or 70 LEDs. The constant voltage version (24 V) is designed for maximum flexibility in use, the constant current version for maximum efficiency. With constant voltage version many modules can be operated with one power unit in a row. The exact number depends on the version and the power unit.
- Nichia LED module with 14 x Nichia 757G LEDs, 50 LEDs per meter
- Ultra high luminous flux, 870lm or up to 3100lm per meter
- Pure white 4000K
- Good light qualtiy CRI 80+
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 280 x 13 x 4.5 mm
- All values are at high temperature Tc=85°C
- Recess for screw-mounting
- Replacement for tube lights
- Aluminium PCB for efficient cooling
- 24V constant voltage module
- 8.4W per module
- Very bright and efficient
- Simple plug & play system
- 5 years warranty
- Made in Germany
Applications for Maxline LED Nichia Strips:
- Production of compact and very bright luminaires
- Commercial lighting for the presentation of products
- High flux, long-lasting lighting fixtures for shops, offices, TV studios, medical clinics
|Weight brut (g)||0.016800|
|Luminous Flux per meter||3108|
|Bright like (W)||311|
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||870|
|Efficacy (lm per W)||104|
|Lifetime for residential, 3h daily (yrs)||92|
|Product lifetime (h)||100000|
|Lifetime for commercial, 12h daily (yrs)||23|
|Forward Current Max||350|
|Manufacturer Product Code||53321|
|Product Family||MaxLine Power LED Strip|
|Strip LEDs per meter||50|
|LEDs number per sales unit||14|
|Dimensions: Length (cm)||28|
|Dimensions: Width (mm)||13|
|Dimensions: Height (mm)||4.5|
|Forward Voltage Typ (V)||24|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||YES|
- LED Strips SERIES and PARALLEL circuit connection guide
- Home lighting guide with LED strips and luminaires
- Mid Power LEDs performance comparison test: Nichia 757 LEDs in first place
- Recommended light levels for office lighting with LED systems
- What LED Color Temperature to choose for a project, from 2700K to 6500K
- Recommended CRI color index for different lighting projects
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): Explained
- LED Lifetime & Lumen Maintenance Explained
- LED heat management explained
- The new TM-30 Color Fidelity Index: Explained
- Operating temperature effects on LED life & brightness
- What is Luminous Flux?
- What is LED luminous efficacy (lumens per watt)?
- Macadam Ellipses color sorting (3 step, 5 step): Explained