LumiBar-52-3098+ Toshiba-SSC LED Strip Sunlike CRI98 warm white 3500K 1345lm 350mA 39.6V 52 LEDs 56cm module (2402lm/m 25W/m)
- Natural light source with SunLike™ TRI-R™ technology that mimics sunlight in the late morning.
- Highly realistic CRI98+ color rendering with a balanced warm white light of 3500K.
- Can be used for business or residential applications, including offices, clothing stores, hospitals, classrooms, dining areas, and kitchens.
- Intense brightness of 2402 lumens per meter that can be used for general lighting, task lighting, or luminaire construction.
- Designed to be easy and convenient to install, compatible with common luminaires, and does not require a heat sink.
- Virtually no UV light, making it an ideal light source for use in museums and art galleries.
- Made in Germany with a 5-year warranty.
The LumiBar-52-3098+ Sunlike LED strip is new kind of lighting that provides a natural light source to improve your well-being and increase your productivity. With the innovative SunLike™ TRI-R™ technology from Toshiba-SSC (Seoul Semiconductor), this LED strip produces a balanced warm white light of 3500K that mimics sunlight in the late morning. The LEDs are arranged in 3-step MacAdam binning, allowing for a homogeneous white shade that enhances color rendering and makes color nuances more distinguishable.
The LumiBar-52-3098+ Sunlike is perfect for business applications that want to create a friendly and inviting atmosphere while keeping people alert and focused. This LED strip can be used in offices, clothing stores, hospitals, classrooms, or dining areas to provide a natural-looking light source that enhances people's experience. Additionally, the intense brightness of 2402 lumens per meter can be used for general lighting, task lighting, or luminaire construction.
For residential applications, you can use the LumiBar-52-3098+ Sunlike to create lines of light via cove lights. With one meter of cove light recommended for every 2 square meters of room space, you can use the strip to create bright general illumination in your home. Table top lighting in your kitchen is also an excellent application for this strip.
The LumiBar-52-3098+ Sunlike is designed to be easy and convenient to install. It is compatible with common luminaires, does not require a heat sink, and can be connected without soldering. The narrow LED pitch and the high-quality SunLike LEDs ensure that there are no visible light points, giving you a smooth and even light output. The strip is 560x20mm, and each module consumes 13.86W of power with a constant current of 350mA at 39.6VDC.
The LumiBar-52-3098+ Sunlike has virtually no UV light, making it an ideal light source for use in museums and art galleries. The LED strip is 100% made in Germany and comes with a 5-year warranty. With its high-contrast vision and better reading, improved ability to concentrate, and no negative influence on the natural day-and-night rhythm, the LumiBar-52-3098+ Sunlike is a must-have for anyone who values natural light sources. Whether it's for business or residential applications, this LED strip is the perfect choice for a wide range of lighting needs.
Features of the LumiBar 560-52 LED Module
- 52 SunLike LEDs, ultra bright with 1345 lm and 2367 lm per meter
- Approximately the spectrum of sunlight with CRI98+
- Warm white 3500K, like sunlight in the late morning
- Highly realistic colour rendering
- High-contrast vision and better reading
- Improved ability to concentrate
- No negative influence on the natural day-and-night rhythm
- Colour nuances can be judged well
- Virtually no UV light (ideal for light in museums and art galleries)
- Solderless connection
- No heat sink necessary
- Constant current 350mA at 39.6VDC (constant current driver required
- 13.86W per module
- No light points thanks to narrow pitch
- Designed according to the Zhaga standard book L56W2
- 3-Step MacAdam Binning
- Made in Germany
- 5 years warranty
Fields of application
- Natural spectrum lighting for clothing, decorations, jewelry, museums, art galleries, hospitals, medical clinics, hairdressing salons
- Printing industry
|Weight brut (g)||1.000000|
|Color Rendering Index||98|
|Luminous Flux per meter||2402|
|Bright like (W)||201|
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||1345|
|Efficacy (lm per W)||98|
|Energy Class 2022||F|
|Forward Current Max||350|
|Manufacturer Product Code||34295|
|Strip LEDs per meter||93|
|LEDs number per sales unit||52|
|Dimensions: Length (cm)||56|
|Dimensions: Width (mm)||20|
|Dimensions: Height (mm)||4.55|
|Forward Voltage Typ (V)||39.6|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||NO|
- Illuminating Color: Optimal CRI Values for Various Lighting Projects
- The Guide to Efficient Horticultural Lighting Systems with Full Spectrum LEDs
- Experience the True Spectrum of Light with Lumistrips LumiFlex3098+ SunLike LED Strips
- Transform Your Space with Cove Lighting and LED Strips: An In-Depth Guide to Achieving Beautiful Illumination
- Designing an Exceptional Home Lighting Experience: A Comprehensive Guide
- What LED Color Temperature to choose for a project, from 2700K to 6500K
- Understading Luminous Efficacy (lumens per watt) and Its Impact on LED Performance
- Color Rendering in the Age of LED: The Shift from CRI to TM-30-15
- Mastering Lines of Light: A Comprehensive Guide to Achieving the Perfect Linear Lighting Design
- Discover the Health Benefits of Full Spectrum SunLike LEDs
- Luminous Flux: A Comprehensive Guide to Understanding Light Output
- SunLike LEDs: A Perfect Choice for Illuminating Art and Cultural Exhibits
- Understading Color Rendering Index: A Comprehensive Guide to CRI and Lighting Technologies
- Designing Efficient Horticulture Lighting Systems for Indoor Agriculture
- Understanding and Measuring the Lifetime of LED Lighting versus Incandescent Bulbs
- SunLike LEDs: A Revolution in Natural Spectrum Lighting
- Keeping it Cool: The Role of Heat Management in Optimizing LED Technology
- Feeling the Heat: The Crucial Role of Thermal Management in LED Performance
- Understanding LED Color Consistency: The Crucial Role of Macadam Ellipse Sorting
- LED Strips SERIES and PARALLEL circuit connection guide
- Recommended light levels for office lighting with LED systems